In 2013 I launched my first online elearning program in the ITEC Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology course.
I was delighted by its success and the student feedback was amazing, they not only found it educational but extremely enjoyable and easy to follow with the quizzes, videos and explanations I included. The results have also been impressive and to date still maintain a consistent 100% pass rate and 5% drop out rate. Not to say that no one has ever failed it, I have had 3 failures in eleven years, out of 1800 students.
The learning program includes:
- PowerPoint presentations
- Audio explanations from me on each slide including helpful tips and stories to aid understanding and memory of each system
- Multiple choice quizzes and tests to check learning levels. 60% pass rate is anticipated on each one to prepare you for the final examinations
- Video’s where applicable to help learning either my own or linked to You tube when I have found a particularly helpful video which explains a difficult point
At this moment in time, I have all the theory of the following courses online as part of the ITEC diploma’s and then the practical classes bring that theory alive in the classroom in Exeter.
ITEC Level 3 Diploma Courses
- ITEC Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology (all online accept the exam in Exeter)
- ITEC Massage diploma theory unit
- ITEC Aromatherapy diploma theory unit
- ITEC Sports Diploma (7 theory units completed the rest in progress)
- ITEC Reflexology units 383; 384; and unit 385 are online
- ITEC Unit 384 Complementary Therapies Assignment
- ITEC Unit 385 Business Plan Assignment
Click here for a Free Sample of the Sports courses
Continual Professional Development – CPD
- Level 3 Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology Qualification
Accredited with the FHT as a stand alone qualification
I have plans to offer other courses for CPD and beginners in 2017 so watch this space!
If you have any further questions please ring m on 01392 826033 to have a chat!