UK Accreditation: QAN 600/5504/2 – ELCAS registered provider
ITEC Level 3 Reflexology Diploma
My Reflexology Diploma is recognised by
and will lead to full membership of the
AOR – Association of Reflexologists and
includes hand and foot reflexology in one course!
You need no previous experience to attend this course; you can take the Anatomy and Physiology unit in advance or study this at the same time. The course is very practical and you will need to make time for the case studies and the individual treatments outlined below!
Why not ring and have an informal chat with me on 01392 826033!
Derek is an experienced tutor who initially trained with Pru Hughes in precision Reflexology in the 90’s and later upgraded his qualification with an ITEC Level 3 diploma, a course which he has been teaching for 12 years with a consistent 100% pass rate at Devon Academy. Derek also teaches Reflexology and Massage at WESC school for the blind and when not teaching still has his own successful practice. Derek’s inovative methods of teaching and professional attitude make for a very exciting and fun course taught over 8 practical days with the theory course taught through our successful online learning program.
You will need to study the following units and attend either a modular weekend course or 8 indivdiual week days for the practical tuition (see course dates) For those who cannot make those dates we offer a bespoke course, please ring for details!
- Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology – core unit
- Business Plan Assignment – core unit
- Complementary Therapies Assignment – core unit
- Complete 40 case studies; plus 60 individual treatments
Start the theory online now, ready for the next practical course!
- You need no previous experience for this course and can study the Anatomy and Physiology and Assignment units online, then focus on attending class for the practical sessions where we can bring the subject alive for you!
- Practical sessions are normally held over a 10 month period allowing you plenty of time to complete your 100 treatments, please be aware that you will need to allocate time in between each module to complete these treatments, your 2 assignments and your online A&P learning. The earlier you start your theory the better and the more you complete prior to attendance the less workload you will have once the practicals start.
- Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology can be studied on its own in advance as a seperate unit or at the same time as part of your Reflexology course.
Please feel free to ring on 01392 826033 to discuss this course
- On completion, this qualification will allow you to gain insurance, set up your own clinic and perform every aspect of your treatment on your own clients from the moment you receive your certificate.
- The ITEC Reflexology Diploma is accredited by all professional bodies and you can apply for full membershp of the Association of Reflexologists. ITEC is the only qualification currently recognised world wide.
Please note that this is payment for tuition only and does not include your exam fee £125: book: uniform etc