UK Accreditation: QAN 600/5504/2
ITEC Level 3 Reflexology Diploma
My Reflexology Diploma is recognised by the
AOR – Association of Reflexologists
includes hand and foot reflexology in one course!
You need no previous experience to attend this course; you can take the Anatomy and Physiology unit in advance or study this at the same time. The course is very practical and you will need to make time for the case studies and individual treatments outlined below!
Why not ring and have an informal chat with me on 01392 826033!
Part time short course
You will need to study the following units and attend a modular weekend course for the practical tuition (see course dates) or I do a bespoke course for those who can’t attend the dates of the group class!
- Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology – core unit
- Business Plan Assignment – core unit
- Complementary Therapies Assignment – core unit
- Complete 40 case studies; plus 60 individual treatments
Start the theory online now, ready for the next practical course!
- You need no previous experience for this course and can study the Anatomy and assignment units online, then focus on attending class for the practical sessions where we can bring the subject alive for you!
- Practical sessions are normally held over a six month period allowing you plenty of time to complete your 100 treatments, please be aware that you will need to allocate time in between each module to complete these treatments, your 2 assignments and your online learning. The earlier you start your theory the better and the more you complete prior to attendance the less workload you will have once the practicals start.
- Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology can be studied before or during as part of your Reflexology course.
Please feel free to ring me on 01392 826033 to discuss this course
- On completion, this qualification will allow you to gain insurance, set up your own clinic and perform every aspect of your treatment on your own clients from the moment you receive your certificate.
- The ITEC Reflexology Diploma is accredited by all Professional bodies especially the Association of Reflexologists and is recognised world wide.
Start your theory now ready for the next practical course in February 2018!
|Module 1||Saturday 10th Feb 18||to||Sunday 11th Feb 18||£1000/£949|
|Module 2||Saturday 12th May 18||to||Sunday 13th May 18|
|Module 3||Saturday 30th June 18||to||Sunday 1st July 18|
|Module 4||Saturday 25th August 18||to||Sunday 26th August 18|
|Examination||Saturday 1st & Sunday 2nd Sept 18|
ITEC Reflexology Diploma Course is £949
Please note that this is payment for tuition only and does include your exam fee: book: uniform etc