UK Accreditation: QAN 600/5504/2 – ELCAS registered provider
ITEC Level 3 Reflexology Diploma
Derek Lowe was one of the first therapists to train in Reflexology in Devon in the 1980’s with Pru Hughes and is a pioneer in the Reflexology industry. Derek also teaches at the WESC foundation for the visually impaired
where students enjoy his quirky sense of humour and unique style of teaching.
Derek is an ambassador for the AOR – Association of Reflexologists and includes hand and foot reflexology in his course! He has a busy Reflexology practice and specialises in CPD courses for Dementia Care!
At Devon Academy he has trained over 2000 men and women from all walks of life and from all over the country including service personel looking for a change of career. Devon Academy is the only ELCAS registered learning provider for Reflexology courses in the uk.
You need no previous experience to attend this course; you can take the theory online learning Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology unit in advance or study this at the same time.
The Reflexology practical course is taught all year round over either weekend modules; one Wednesday per month or even a bespoke course to suit your own timetable (ring Gail 01392 826033 for details) The ITEC level 3 diploma course is the only course recognised worldwide and meets the current national qualification in reflexology leading to full membership of the association of reflexologists and valid insurance to practice professionally.
The course is very practical and you will need to make time for the case studies and the individual treatments outlined below! The Assignments are available 24/7 through our online learning and their are many examples on our download page to give your some ideas of what is required Click here for Assignments
Why not ring and have an informal chat with us on 01392 826033
You will need to study the following units and attend either a modular weekend course or 8 indivdiual week days for the practical tuition (see course dates) For those who cannot make those dates we offer a bespoke course, please ring for details!
- Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology – core unit
- Business Plan Assignment – core unit
- Complementary Therapies Assignment – core unit
- Complete 40 case studies; plus 60 individual treatments
Start the theory online now, ready for the next practical course!
- You need no previous experience for this course and can study the Anatomy and Physiology and Assignment units online, then focus on attending class for the practical sessions where we can bring the subject alive for you!
- Practical sessions are normally held over a 10 month period allowing you plenty of time to complete your 100 treatments, please be aware that you will need to allocate time in between each module to complete these treatments, your 2 assignments and your online A&P learning. The earlier you start your theory the better and the more you complete prior to attendance the less workload you will have once the practicals start.
- Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology can be studied on its own in advance as a seperate unit or at the same time as part of your Reflexology course.
Please feel free to ring on 01392 826033 to discuss this course
- On completion, this qualification will allow you to gain insurance, set up your own clinic and perform every aspect of your treatment on your own clients from the moment you receive your certificate.
- The ITEC Reflexology Diploma is accredited by all professional bodies and you can apply for full membershp of the Association of Reflexologists. ITEC is the only qualification currently recognised world wide.
Bespoke courses are also available during the week, please ring for details 01392 826033
To enrol and pay you can:
- Download the Enrolment form here and send it by email
- Ring 01392 826033 and pay by card over the telephone
- Pay by BACS transfer, ring 01392 826033 for details
Enrol and Start your theory online now ready for your first Practical date starting in April 2019
£999 Early Bird discount. Click Buy Now button below
Please note that this is payment for tuition only and does not include your exam fee of £125 or books, uniform etc.