Start your theory now and join the next practical course!
NO dates currently available for this course, its under review, email your interest please!
One of the most authentic and thorough Indian Head Massage techniques in the industry!
- Devon Academy specialises in “Fast Track” Indian Head Massage courses. Our practical technique combines the ancient ayurvedic techniques with the best and most thorough of the western movements; our clients love it and come back for more, again and again.
- Students will study the theory of the course at home from course handout and book so that we can then focus on revision and the practical and bringing the treatment alive on our practical days. This is a short course with 9 case studies to be preformed at home and written up for examiner review.
- Classes are small allowing much individual tuition so book early to avoid disappointment.
Indian Head Massage has been adopted from Ancient Indian “Ayurvedic” techniques to ease tension and strain in the shoulders, head, neck, scalp and face.
The treatment can be performed anywhere with or without clothing and is currently the most popular of complementary therapies in the UK. Particularly popular with elderly and pregnant clients who have difficulty lying down or are reluctant to disrobe.
- Theory and Practice of IHM
- History of Indian Head Massage
- Indian Head Massage mediums
- Chakra Balancing
- Related Anatomy and Physiology
This fast track course is reliant on students learning the theory aspect of this course at home in their own time. Once enrolment takes place the handouts will be sent out for students to start their learning. Revision and mock exams will be scheduled on the last day of the course.
- Indian Head Massage by Helen McGuiness.
- Theory – Multiple choice 25 question paper
- Practical – Approximately 30 minute practical treatment
- 3 Clients x 3 times – completed and sent in one month prior to the examination for marking
Please ring me if you want an informal chat on 01392 826033 or
ITEC Indian Head Massage Course £399
Please note that this fee is for your tuition only and does not include exam fees, books, uniform etc