ITEC Level 3 Aromatherapy Diploma Course
UK Accreditation: QAN 600/5505/4
“Doing massage with Grapeseed oil for me, was a bit like having Spaghetti Bolognese without the sauce!
- Aromatherapy is my passion, selecting and blending oils individually for each client is so rewarding and effective!
- I have 30 years experience of using the oils where I have blended topical applications for skin conditions, shampoos for hair loss and alopecia, compresses for varicose ulcers, among many other conditions as well as blending aromas for my clients and applying them through relaxing and detoxifying massage techniques.
- All my students benefit from my ground breaking experiences and I share many of my own recipes and blends. Gail Lowe Principal and course tutor.
If you want to become an Aromatherapist, blending oils individually, making your own products and have a really exciting and satisfying career then look no further!
Over the years Aromatherapy has been dumbed down and many practitioners call themselves Aromatherapists when using pre-blended oils and doing Aromatherapy under supervision only!
In this diploma you will learn how to select from 42 different essential oils; 19 different carriers and use them in many different ways for your clients and you can set up your own business with this qualification!
Have some Questions? Why not ring and have an informal chat with Gail on 01392 826033!
Part time Course – Start your theory online Now! Check practical dates below:
Start the theory elearning online now, ready for your first practical module of the course!
- You need no previous experience and can study all the theory units online, then focus on attending class for the practical sessions where I can bring the subject alive for you!
- You do need to allocate time for the 7 theory units that need to be completed before your first practical
- You will have 36 case studies and 15 individual treatments to complete and write up during the course so one third of these needs to be completed in between each practical module. All of you course work needs to be completed by your last module.
You will need to study the following units and attend a modular 8 day course for the practical and blending tuition (see course dates) or I also do a bespoke course for those who can’t attend the dates of the group class! (Ring me on 01392 826033 to discuss this)
- Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology – core unit
- Business Plan Assignment – core unit
- Complementary Therapies Assignment – core unit
- Aromatherapy Theory – specialist unit
- Essential Oil Assignment – specialist unit
- Complete 36 case studies;
15 individual treatments and
9 other methods of use
Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology can be studied before or alongside as part of your Aromatherapy course.
Click here for FREE sample
Glass stirring rod
Wooden practitioner box
To order please ring 01392 826033
- On completion this qualification will allow you to gain insurance, set up your own clinic and perform every aspect of your treatment on your own clients from the moment you receive your certificate. The ITEC course is government recognised and accredited by all Professional bodies.
Can’t find the right dates, I do bespoke courses as well and available now with exams in April, September & December, to suit your needs.
Please call Gail on 01392 826033 for available dates
Enrol and Start your theory online now ready for your first Practical date starting in Feb 2019:
To enrol and pay you can:
- Download the Enrolment form here and send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ring 01392 826033 and pay by card over the telephone
- Pay by BACS transfer, ring 01392 826033 for details
- Click the ‘Buy Now’ button below to pay £999 by credit/debit card
- Click the ‘Subscribe’ button below to pay instalments
£999 by credit/debit card:
£1200 in 6 instalments of £200. Click subscribe below
Please note course payments are for tuition only and do not include ITEC exam fees of £125, uniform books etc.