CPD – JAPANESE HAND MASSAGE
Japanese hand massage is a popular massage treatment of the arms and hands, a unique blend of shiatsu and reflexology which has been exclusive to London Therapists until recently.
“we aim to reintroduce the lost art of hand massage to the therapist’s repertoire”
- Anyone who has ever experienced a good hand massage will sigh with pleasure at the recollection.
- Our hands are one of the most overused parts of our body and work very hard, but in general they are sadly neglected.
- Even if we visit a salon for a treatment we will often only leave with beautiful nails and will probably have missed one of the greatest little physical luxuries one can experience – a hand massage.
- A good hand massage will help tremendously to de-stress your client, open energy channels and create a feeling of well being.
A Japanese Hand Massage lasts about 30 minutes.
Please bring with you:
- 2 Bath sheet towels
- Wear Uniform
- Antiseptic Hand Gel
- Antiseptic wipes
- Copy of your Massage certificate
Next Course Date:
|Monday||25th June 18||CPD||1.30 – 4.30||£75|