CPD – FACIALS FOR THERAPISTS
This would be one of my top 3 recommended CPD courses for qualified Massage therapists. Adding a Facial to your full body massage will open up a “luxurious and pampering” market for your business as well as improviing gift voucher sales for all celebrations for men and women!
Royal Orchid Facial for men and women!
Offering a standalone facial treatment for your clients will:
- Increase your portfolio
- Increase your gift voucher sales
- Allow you to add a further dimension to your full body treatments as well as putting together pampering packages for your clients.
¨ Gail will teach you her Royal Orchid facial which includes your learning how to cleanse tone and moisturise the face using the correct products for the skin. You will learn how to apply different face packs for different skin types and conditions.
¨ You will learn not only how to give a facial but learn the techniques involved in giving a thorough relaxing and therapeutic facial treatment, including some acupressure point massage for the face.
¨ I will revise the skin system and different skin types related to facial products. Discuss the use of Cold stones & Aromatherapy to enhance your treatments for those who have that qualification.
Please bring: Pen and paper
- Wear Uniform
- 2 Towels – 1 bath, 1 small hand,
- Antibacterial hand wash Complementary Therapies Assignment Form
Price includes products to use on the day! Please bring your own products if you know you have a particularly sensitive or irritated skin.
Available as either a:
- Group session (see course dates for details)
- One to One bespoke course any weekday 10am–1pm or 2pm–5pm
Certificate of attendance will be awarded of completion of the course
Please revise the skin system prior to attendance!