CPD – DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE
Back, Shoulders and Neck
FHT Accredited -20 points awarded
If I had to choose one CPD course to recommend to massage therapists this would be the one I would choose. For massage therapists this course allows you to add some valuable skills and techniques to get deeper into the neck and shoulders and to learn an effect and professional buttock treatment for lower back pain! A “bread and butter”treatment for all Body work practitioners. Most employers are looking for their therapists to have Deep Tissue skills!
Given that 70% of the population have lower back problems it’s a must for any therapeutic massage therapist to be able to deeply massage the lower back and buttock area. I teach you deeper massage techniques for the shoulder and neck as well, all the areas that your clients are going to suffer problems with!
- Improve your understanding, skill and efficacy in the treatment of many muscle disorders, of the lower back, hips, shoulders and neck.
- Increase your muscle knowledge and the importance of treating origins, belly and points of insertion including the treatment of Piriformis Syndrome; Sciatica, Illio-tibial Tract Syndrome as well as Rotator Cuff Injuries, Torticollis etc
- Learn deeper massage and manipulation techniques, muscle stripping, neuromuscular techniques & trigger point movements for release of neck tension.
- A stepping stone, introduction & preparation towards the Sports Massage Training.
- Antibacterial Hand Gel
- 2 Towels (bath sheets)
- 1 small hand towel
- Wear Uniform
- Copy of massage diploma
Available as either a:
- 2 day group session (see course dates for details)
- One to One bespoke course any weekday
Certificate of attendance will be awarded on completion of the course
Please revise muscles prior to attendance!
Next course dates:
|Deep Tissue M – Back, neck||Mon/Tues||28th & 29th June 18||CPD||10 -3pm||£149|
|Deep Tissue M – Back, neck||Mon/Tues||3rd & 4th Sept 18||2||10 -3pm||£149|