CPD – ADVANCED MASSAGE – SHOULDERS
“I have been working in the industry for over 30 years now and have developed a good understanding and effective technique for treating shoulder problems which I share with my students on this workshop!”
- A journey into the deeper layers of the shoulder to improve your understanding, skill and efficacy in the treatment of shoulders injuries like Rotator cuff injuries, tendonitis etc
- Increase your muscle knowledge and the importance of treating all the muscle groups that work together to stabilise this complicated joint.
- Learn deeper massage techniques, knuckling, and body shift techniques, cross fibre frictions, neuromuscular techniques and different approaches to different muscles.
- Learn an effective massage of the chest and ribs to treat the antagonistic muscles as well.
- An invaluable course to work with Gail in close quarters and share in her knowledge and expertise to hone your skill in the treatment of shoulder issues.
” A good shoulder massage requires more muscle knowledge and techniques than is usually taught within the Holistic or Body massge course! In order to be effective with a shoulder treatment you need to have an understanding of which muscle groups are working together in this area and how to treat them!
- Pen and Paper
- 2 Towels (bath sheets)
- Wear Uniform
- Copy of your massage Diploma
Certificate of attendance will be awarded on completion
Please revise muscles, circulation, and lymphatic prior to attendance!
|Tuesday||5th March 2019||1/2 day||10-1pm||£79|