CPD – ADVANCED MASSAGE – NECK
Are you finding it difficult to know how to address neck pain and problems that your clients present with?
I have over 30 years experience working into the neck area and have developed techniques which will give you confidence in your ability to massage the neck effectively.
- A journey into the deeper layers of the neck to improve your understanding, skill and efficacy in the treatment of neck stiffness, pain and injuries etc
- Increase your muscle knowledge and the importance of treating all the muscle groups that work together to stabilise this complicated area.
- Learn deeper massage techniques, knuckling, and body shift techniques, cross fibre frictions, neuromuscular techniques and different approaches to different muscles.
- Learn an effective massage of the chest and ribs to treat the antagonistic muscles as well as subclavicular and Scalenes!
- An invaluable course to work with Gail in close quarters and share in her knowledge and expertise to hone your skill in the treatment of neck issues which she specialises in.
Click here for more information or ring 01392 826033
Next Course date:
|Wednesday||7th March 18||CPD||1.30 – 4.30||£70|
- Pen and Paper
- 2 Towels (bath sheets)
- Wear Uniform
- Copy of your massage Diploma if not a Devon Academy student
Certificate of attendance will be awarded on completion
Please revise muscles and anatomy of the neck prior to attendance!
Payment is required in advance upon booking and no refunds are available on this course for any reason!