CPD – ADVANCED MASSAGE – KNEES
Does a client arriving complaining of knee problems fill you with dread, as you are never sure where to start or what to do? If so then this is the workshop for you! Improve client mobility and relieve aches and pains within the joint.
“I have over thirty years experience working with GP’s and Consultants with elderly patients not suitable for knee replacements! These patients came to me in the hope that I could do something for them having been abandoned by the nhs! I was amazed at how successful my treatments were for alleviating pain and improving mobility and because of this work, I have developed and become a bit of a specialist when it comes to this very complicated joint!”
Principal : Gail Lowe
- A journey into the deeper layers of the knee to improve your understanding, skill and efficacy in the treatment of knee problems.
- Increase your muscle knowledge and the importance of treating all the muscle groups that work together to stabilise this complicated joint.
- Learn deeper massage techniques, knuckling, body shift techniques, cross fibre frictions, neuromuscular techniques and different approaches to different muscles.
- Build confidence in your ability to work through the different muscle groups and “see the wood for the trees”
- An invaluable course to work with Gail in close quarters and share in her knowledge and expertise to hone your skill in the treatment of knee issues.
- Pen and paper
- 2 Towels (bath sheets)
- Wear Uniform
- Antiseptic hand gel
Level 3 Diploma in Massage or Sports Massage or the equivelent.
A copy of your certificate must be provided upon enrolment!
Please revise the skeleton and muscles of the leg pror to attendance including the lymph nodes.
A certificate of attendance will be issued to those successfully completing the workshop!
FHT – Federation Of Holistic Therapists Short Course Accreditation
|Thursday||19th April 18||1/2||10-1pm||£75|