Aromatherapy for Home Use
An introduction to Aromatherapy for beginners to use at home on family and friends!
In this short workshop you will learn:
- How to use essential oils at home on family and friends to treat common ailments; Sinus, aches & pains etc
- The properties and benefits of 10of the most useful essential oils; Lavender; Rosemary; Bergamot; etc
- How to use the oils in different methods of use; i.e massage oils, lotions, foot soaks, baths etc
- How to safely use the oils being aware of contraindications and when to avoid certain oils and why
- Basic massage techniques
A course which is fun, innovative and useful for everyday use!
You will need to bring with you:
- Pen and paper
- Wear lose clothing
- 2 towels one bath sheet and one small towel
- One washing up bowl
A certificate of attendance will be issued on the day!
NB; Please let me know if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure or have any allergies prior to enrolment.
|Aromatherapy for Home Use||Monday||14th May 2018||1/2||10 – 1pm||£30|
Click button below to book course!