ITEC Level 3 Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology Course
I teach one of the most thorough and interesting online Level 3 AP&P courses recognised on the government framework and accredited by all Professional bodies in the industry. I include lots of little stories and hints to make you laugh, as you learn.
Start your online learning program today and take your exam either during the week bespoke or in a group examination in April; September or December.
Classroom based evening classes are starting in Exeter in May 2018 (scroll down for dates), book to do the whole course of 15 weeks thwere your experienced tutor will bring the subject alive and make it fun and memorable to learn. You will need to access the online learning program as well to complete each system prior to attending the lesson.
Warning: If you enrol elsewhere, please check that your course is a diploma not an award which is a government recognised qualification but not in depth enough for our industry. There are many expensive in-house courses being sold and advertised by colleges that are accredited but are NOT recognised by anyone! Result being that you would need to do this unit again when you continue your legitimate training.
I never found learning easy, so if you are a visual learner, you will love this program! I use my nursing background to teach you a few simple Latin words, some you will already know like gastric: cardio: osteo: to help you understand what you are learning and what it means, it’s easier, if you understand it and also fascinating.
Gail’s Tip: Make it part of your life; get the family involved, the kids love the skeleton. Chase them with your Phalanges? Pucker up your Orbicularis oris! Aim to complete one system per week!
Government recognised and accredited course! 100% pass rate, below 5% drop out rate.
Easy monthly payment plan or pay a discounted rate for the whole course.
Based on the ITEC syllabus 2016 this course is compatible with any of the other Level 3 AP&P courses and many VTCT and City and Guilds students have passed those exams after completing this course.
- Whether you’re planning a career in nursing, as a sports trainer, kinesiology; equine; phlebotomist; shiatsu practitioner or any career requiring an Anatomy and Physiology qualification you can do this course with us.
- Living abroad and can’t get to Exeter for the exam! Why not contact a local college near you and arrange to take either their paper at home or have an ITEC paper sent to them for invigilation and exam!
- Accredited by the FHT as a Qualification in its own right! You don’t have to sit an ITEC exam at the end of it, unless you need a recognised qualification, you can take your mock online and print your own certificate after each system to provide evidence of achievement for your records.
- Study this unit on its own or as part of the Body Massage; Reflexology or Aromatherapy Course, its easier as part of these courses as we bring it alive in the classroom and make it real.
- Just for Fun to test your knowledge and brush up your knowledge for revision
- This qualification is a recognised and accredited level 3 course which can be found on the government Qualifications Curriculum Framework – QCF and is recognised worldwide. UK Accreditation: QAN 600/5510/8
Why not ring and have an informal chat with Gail on 01392 826033.
About the online course
- A variety of teaching methods are used; presentations: video clips: audio: quizzes: handouts and pictures.
- Each programme can be repeated as often as you like and quizzes retaken
- Recommend time for revision before each quiz to achieve the required 60%.
- Full tutor support given throughout.
- Certificates to print when you pass each system.
- 13 systems of the body including: Skeletal: Muscular: Cells: Tissues: Skin: Endocrine: Lymphatic: Nervous: Respiratory: Cardiovascular: Reproductive: Urinary: Digestive:
- Assignment to include Structure; Function and 2 diseases for 11 systems – AP&P Assignment Guidance
- 7 Revision programs
- Mock examination and ITEC exam in Exeter (please note exam fee is not included in this price)
To enrol please read the terms and conditions in the Welcome Pack below fill in the enrolment form and email it back to email@example.com and click one of the buttons below to pay for your course:
Buy the whole course now at a discounted rate! £299
Buy the course over six calendar monthly payment plan ££60
What the students say!
- I completed the course then took the VTCT exam got 80% fantastic, couldn’t have done it without you! – 2016
- I took the course over the internet and took a Level 3 exam in my own country back home, thank you. – July 2016
- This was great and will be especially useful as a quick revision tool.
- Very good and easy to follow.
- I enjoyed the presentation (and will do the skeletal next!)
- Again, really useful and much needed for all those muscles! It is as interactive as it needs to be.
- So much to learn!! But this presentation helps enormously.
- Clear, concise presentation, easy to follow.
- I found the You Tube “rap” the least interesting and of use, but the final You Tube clip of the stages of mitosis very interesting and useful.
- Just so good! Your “pilbury dough” reference made me smile!
- Very useful and loved your stories which helped me remember