ITEC Level 3 Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology Course
I teach one of the most thorough and interesting online Anatomy Physiology & Pathology courses recognised on the government framework and accredited by all Professional bodies as well as the NHS etc.
Anatomy is what you have, Physiology is how it works and Pathology are the diseases you can suffer from. I include lots of little stories and hints to make your learning more memorable and enjoyable.
You can pay £27 per system in 13 sessions or all at once its up to you, see below for details.
Start your online learning program today and either take your exam online or if you want an ITEC certificate you can take your exam either during the week bespoke or in a group examination in April; September or December.
Warning: There are many expensive in-house courses being sold and advertised by colleges that are accredited but are NOT recognised by anyone! Result being that you would need to do this unit again when you continue your legitimate training. Check your course includes Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology
I never found learning easy, so if you are a visual learner, you will love this program! I use my nursing background to teach you a few simple Latin words, some you will already know like gastric: cardio: osteo: to help you understand what you are learning and what it means, it’s easier, if you understand it and also fascinating.
Gail’s Tip: Make it part of your life; get the family involved, the kids love the skeleton. Chase them with your Phalanges? Pucker up your Orbicularis oris! Aim to complete one system per week!
Government recognised and accredited course! 100% pass rate, below 5% drop out rate.
Easy monthly payment plan or pay a discounted rate for the whole course.
Based on the ITEC syllabus 2016 this course is compatible with any of the other Level 3 AP&P courses and many VTCT and City and Guilds students have passed those exams after completing this course.
- Whether you’re planning a career in nursing, as a sports trainer, kinesiology; equine; phlebotomist; shiatsu practitioner or any career requiring an Anatomy and Physiology qualification you can do this course with us.
- Living abroad and can’t get to Exeter for the exam! Why not contact a local college near you and arrange to take either their paper at home or have an ITEC paper sent to them for invigilation and exam!
- Accredited by the FHT as a Qualification in its own right! You don’t have to sit an ITEC exam at the end of it, unless you need a recognised qualification, you can take your mock online and print your own certificate after each system to provide evidence of achievement for your records.
- Study this unit on its own or as part of the Body Massage; Reflexology or Aromatherapy Course, its easier as part of these courses as we bring it alive in the classroom and make it real.
- Just for Fun to test your knowledge and brush up your knowledge for revision
- This qualification is a recognised and accredited level 3 course which can be found on the government Qualifications Curriculum Framework – QCF and is recognised worldwide. UK Accreditation: QAN 600/5510/8
Why not ring and have an informal chat with Gail on 01392 826033.
About the online course
- A variety of teaching methods are used; presentations: video clips: audio: quizzes: handouts and pictures.
- Each programme can be repeated as often as you like and quizzes retaken
- Recommend time for revision before each quiz to achieve the required 60%.
- Full tutor support given throughout.
- Certificates to print when you pass each system.
- 13 systems of the body including: Skeletal: Muscular: Cells: Tissues: Skin: Endocrine: Lymphatic: Nervous: Respiratory: Cardiovascular: Reproductive: Urinary: Digestive:
- Assignment to include Structure; Function and 2 diseases for 11 systems – AP&P Assignment Guidance
- 7 Revision programs
- Mock examination and ITEC exam in Exeter (please note exam fee is not included in this price)
To enrol please read the terms and conditions in the Welcome Pack below fill in the enrolment form and email it back to email@example.com and click one of the buttons below to pay for your course:
To enrol and pay you can:
- Download the Enrolment form here and send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download the AP&P Welcome Pack here
- Ring 01392 826033 and pay by card over the telephone
- Pay by BACS transfer, ring 01392 826033 for details
- Click the ‘Buy Now’ button to pay by credit/debit card
Winter Special Offer (Offer available up to end Feb 2019)
Enrol now and get the whole course (All 13 modules) for £199