UK Accreditation: QAN 600/5503/0
ITEC Level 3 Massage Diploma
“I have been training students of all ages and all walks of life to become Massage Therapists for fourteen years and I am still really passionate and enthusiastic to teach you how to become the best therapist you can be!”
- I am a massage therapist with over thirty years experience with a nursing background who specializes in “short massage courses” for men and women of all ages and walks of life who are looking to change their career!
- Many of my students are “living their dream” having passed their exams with me and are now running their own successful businesses at home and abroad in some exotic locations, in sports, massage, spa and beauty industries as well as alongside GP’s other allied therapies and in hospices within the NHS.
- No experience necessary, this course is the foundation of the whole massage industry and includes all the “core subjects”. All you need to know to successfully seek employment as a massage therapist or set up your own business!
- This course can be done alongside your full time employment and you need to be able to allocate at least 5 hours per week for the AP&P systems and course work during the course and 10 hours prior to attending your first practical for the theory Massage units as well as finding at least 15 willing clients to be your case studies.
Part time short course
Start the theory online now and select your practical course dates (see dates below) at weekends or arrange a bespoke “one to one” course during the week!
- The theory units and assignments are online, they are very visual, I explain the presentations, test you with quizzes, show you video’s and tell little stories to help remember the more difficult parts of the Anatomy and Physiology
- Attend classroom based practical sessions over 3 weekends in Exeter where I can bring the subject alive for you, polish your skills and apply the AP&P in a more meaningful way!
- Let me share my experience, show you my excellent techniques and help you with your muscle knowledge!
The course includes the following units and you will need to attend a modular 6 day course for the practical in Exeter or I do a bespoke 4 day course for those who can’t attend the dates of the group classes!
- Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology – core unit
- Business Plan Assignment – core unit
- Complementary Therapies Assignment – Core unit
- Complete 16 massage case studies and 20 individual treatments
Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology can be studied before or during your course, in fact it is easier to study as part of the course because I bring the muscles etc alive in the classroom and apply it to your practical for the Oral questions in the examination.
Add new skills and attend Continual Professional Development workshops in Deep Tissue Massage: Onsite: Facial for Therapists: Facial Acupressure: Thai Foot Massage: Advanced Massage Courses; Japanese hand Massage: Stretching etc
If you have any questions or want an informal chat!
Can’t find the right dates, I do bespoke courses as well during the week for £1400!
Ring me on 01392 826033
To enrol and pay you can:
- Download the Enrolment form here and send it by email
- Ring 01392 826033 and pay by card over the telephone
- Pay by BACS transfer, ring 01392 826033 for details
Please note that this price includes all course tuition, theory and practical but not the exam fee of £125 ,or the uniform, books etc.
PS. You will need to buy a couch for your case studies at home.
Please enrol early (recommended 2 months) to complete your theory units prior to your practical sessions!
£1200 in 5 instalments of £240. Click Subscribe button below